It is possible that mastering SEO optimization is a real challenge, especially when you are starting in the world of online sales or e-commerce, or you want to start working in an SEO agency. Therefore, we have made this post, with the idea of helping you to know which are the best SEO tools that you can use, in order to optimize your website.
What are the best 5 SEO tools?
Currently, there are numerous techniques and tools, however, and below we want to present you only those that have managed to position themselves as the 5 most outstanding SEO tools when wanting to optimize a website.
- In case you are interested in developing a successful Linkbuilding strategy, this tool is a great option.
- SemRush is an App that allows you to analyze both your backlinks and those of the competition; In addition to offering you the possibility of polling content, researching keywords, monitoring the positioning of a website, investigating new and/or lost links and even knowing the evolution of web traffic.
According to specialists, it is among the most valued SEO tools, so it is often highly recommended as an alternative to Ahrefs or SEMrush.
It has several payment plans and at the same time, it offers a great variety of tools totally free; thus, ” The Majestic Million “, for example, offers the possibility of knowing the current ranking of the top million web pages.
It also has the Site Explorer function, which offers the ability to easily see a general description of your e-commerce, as well as the number of backlinks you have.
It is also worth mentioning that the App is available; In addition, it allows you to investigate your competition in the same way. In any case, it is convenient that you keep in mind the following SEO metrics:
- Referring domains.
- Trust flow
3. Screaming Frog
- This is a great alternative to optimize your website as much as possible. Screaming Frog offers the possibility to considerably improve the user experience that your website provides, thus promoting increased traffic and profits.
- Its operation is simple, the software it has is in charge of tracking your web page, and then it offers you a whole report made up of relevant data, for example, if there is duplicate content or broken links, metadata analysis and titles and even review of meta-robots and directives, etc.
4. Google Search Console
- It is distinguished by being among the most popular tools so that they can be much more successful and you can considerably optimize your positioning.
- Finally, Moz offers SEO software that continues to position itself among the main SEO tools, which is not surprising if we consider that this application is constantly updated, regardless of the continuous changes made to the Google algorithm.
- Although it is true that it has a paid version, it should be noted that a large part of the SEO tools that it puts at your fingertips stand out for being free, something very attractive for those who are starting in the world of entrepreneurship.
- It offers you the opportunity to analyze all the domains and find out which pages receive the highest number of visits, as well as the websites that link to your content, among other things.
- Likewise, it allows you to find enough information about the performance of your website, and to discover how to improve it; so it is an excellent option to consider.
What is SEO?
SEO is basically about generating content and optimizing your website so that it can be as attractive and interesting as possible, and not only for Google but also for potential customers.
In other words, what SEO is looking for is to help your website show up in the first position among the search results of users interested in anything related to what you offer.
In the market you can find a variety of tools similar to the ones we have presented, which have different functionalities or the same, however, these five SEO tools stand out for being among the best to help you optimize your website.
And is that by using them you can be sure of getting excellent content, you just have to try them and choose the one that you like the most.