LG G4 Recovery Mode is what users are asking for these days. The recovery mode on LG G4 recovery mode actually means making space for the recovery console installed. It means to have a specific key variation that can lead you to the recovery where you will find the ways to repair and you can actually install the official operating system which cannot be installed on your phone due to lack of updates.
The G series flagship of LG started all the way from the G, going from g2 and now the latest one is going to be the G6. The mobile of this series was outstanding and is the flagship of the LIFE’S GOOD Company. In 2015, the LG G4, 4th Flagship mobile was introduced in the market with the Android version of 5.1 Lollipop. These mobile phones with Android operating system installed are one of the best quality phones in the market whether it comes in the race of camera or you want good battery life. See also How to Enter and Use Safe Mode on LG G4.
THE LG G4 RECOVERY MOOD PROCESS INVOLVES THE FOLLOWING THINGS TO BE DONE CAREFULLY:
The first thing to all for you is to about the recovery in LG G4. The recovery on android phones has a perfect hidden menu and opportunity from where most of the developers work. This menu serves as a key to android devices. Similarly, in the case of LG G4 recovery, you can find the desired menu by following the steps which will be mentioned below. With the help of recovery mode on LG G4 recovery mode on any other android device, you can be the game-changer. You can optimize, customize, maintain, keep, backup, and learn how to play with the android system on the LG G4 as well as all other android machines. See also How to Install Android Nougat on LG G4.
It is important for you to know that there are always limits to everything. With the help of recovery mode, you can customize but you cannot change the pre-installed things on your phone. This pre-installed data comes from the back end where the mobile phone is actually manufactured. But in the case of LG G4, you can remove this pre-installed data using custom recoveries, like CWM or TWRP recovery. This will help you to take your LG G4 to next level.
If you want your mobile phone to be new and if you are having software issues like battery drain, bugs, phone heating up screen freezing. Then this recovery mode on LG G4 is the best solution. This step requires a hard reset.
So everything’s clear about the LG G4 recovery mode or any other device so it would be better for you to sync all your data to a safe platform else it will vanish after the hard reset. After saving the data, you are now processing towards the recovery mode on LG G4.
HOW YOU CAN ENTER RECOVERY MODE ON LG G4
Here you can go through the three methods of entering the recovery mode on LG G4. You can work with only one method at a time. All methods are reliable and will work for your smartphone.
METHOD 1 (HARDWARE BUTTON METHOD):
- Turn off your LG G4 completely. Never do anything else before the mobile phone is completely black out. You can shut down simply or by holding the power key between the volume keys for seconds.
- After it, press and hold the power and volume down buttons. Don’t release both of these keys until the LG
- LOGO is displayed on the face of the screen.
- At that point release the buttons for about 1 second.
- Now leave the button for about 1 second and again hold both power and volume down buttons and keep them pressed.
- Now, you will see the recovery mode on the LG G4 screen. It will have an all-black background with a green font on the screen.
- For navigation, you can work with the volume keys, volume up for going up and down for going down.
- Selecting a caption is done by the power key.
- Choose “reboot system now” when you are ready to go back to Android OS.
- Now, this is the recovery mode, the developers use. Going back to the original android and if you want to turn on your phone. Select the reboot system now. Your phone will be restarted.
METHOD 2 (QUICK BOOT APP METHOD):
In this method, you use the application from Play Store on your android device. Steps include
Root access is being required for this method.
- Go to the Google Playstore on your LG G4. Noted, you should have a good internet connection.
On the Playstore, search Quick Boot App. Several will appear but download the recognized one.
- Download the application and let it be installed on LG G4.
- Now, open the application and you will find heads-up which will lead your mobile into recovery mode. Select the recovery mode.
- The whole phase will be complete by the application itself and your phone will be in recovery mode.
LG G4 RECOVERY MODE METHOD 3 (ANDROID SDK AND ADB COMMANDS):
This method is different from the previous two and requires the help of a PC that has Android SDK installed on it. All you need is the LG G4 and a charging cable for this step. On the computer, you need to turn off all the anti-malware and antivirus software like window’s firewall, Avira, MacAfee. On your android device, you have to attain the developer mode by tapping the built number on your phone setting > about phone > built number 7 times until the developer message appears. Also, turn on the USB debugging from settings > developer options. Follow the next steps carefully. These will help you to go to recovery mode on LG G4.
- Go to the Android SDK folder on your PC.
- Make a connection between LG G4 and PC using the charging cable.
- Open the CMD prompt on PC. Press and hold the shift key on the keyboard, while right-clicking on the screen within the SDK folder.
- On the CMD PROMPT window type “ADB reboot recovery”.
- Now the LG G4 will automatically reboot to the recovery mode.
All of these 3 methods are 100% reliable and work for the android device. For reaching the recovery mode on LG G4. You can use any one method. Remember recovery mode is used by the developers to install the latest updates which are not specified by the companies. These all are important steps so don’t try to do these carelessly.
More information on How to enter LG G4 recovery mode
[LGG4] How to Enter to Recovery Mode – YouTube
How to Boot the LG G4 into Recovery Mode? – KrispiTech
Recovery Mode LG G4 H815, how to – HardReset.info
Everything About LG G4 Recovery Mode
LG G4 H815 Recovery and Fastboot Mode
How To Enter Recovery Mode on LG G4 – Android Geeks
Here’s How To Boot Into LG G4 Recovery Mode – Tech Caption
System recovery – LG
How to enter the recovery mode of LG G4 – Quora
Recovery Mode LG G4 Stylus – Android Pro Tips
LG G4 Stylus Recovery Mode – Android Settings
LG G4 Recovery Mode – Android Settings
How to Enter LG G4 Stylus Recovery Mode
How to Enter Recovery Mode on LG G4 Stylus Phone – Hard Reset 33
LG G4 Stylus 3G Recovery Mode – Reset Android Mobiles