ExpressVPN For Android is here! Stop looking for the best Android VPN app for 2018, By now you may already be familiar with what VPN or Virtual Private Network is all about. VPN is a service that allows you to connect to the internet using a server that is run by a VPN provider. As a result, people are opting to use a VPN service provider because all the data that goes through your devices are well protected from various interference.
HOW IT WORKS
ExpressVPN is the leading and fastest VPN for Android devices today. It is efficient, 2x secured, and very easy to use! Browse the internet and do whatever you want in confidence with ExpressVPN. No tracking, no hacking. If you are living in countries with strict internet codes and privacy settings, ExpressVPN for Android is for you. Download all the apps you have been dying to use in a snap with ExpressVPN For Android as it unblocks sites and apps. Most of all, the ExpressVPN app offers customer service round the clock. If you have questions, you can just give them a beep and your solution is only seconds away.
WHY CHOOSE EXPRESSVPN FOR ANDROID
EASY TO USE
The makers of the app made sure that the experience in using the app is easy.
- Sign up
- Connect! No need to ask for anyone’s help to have it on your device.
COMPATIBLE ACROSS DEVICE AND SOFTWARE
Whether your device is an iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac, and others, the app will work for you. Most importantly, it can also be used in any Internet connection. If you’re connected through Wi-Fi or you are connected through Ethernet wire, still ExpressVPN will work just fine.
GUARANTEED MONEY BACK IN 30 DAYS
If you are not sure of its performance yet, you can start off with a trial for 30 days. If you’re not happy with it, you can ask for a refund and your hassle-free transaction awaits.
HOW TO INSTALL EXPRESSVPN ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE
All you need is your android device and a subscription for your ExressVPN.
- Go to the ExpressVPN website and tap the dropdown menu to select My Account.
- Enter your Email address and password you use for your account.
- Once logged in, go to the Android set-up page by clicking ExpressVPN.
- Tap on the button with the Google Play logo to go to the Google Playstore.
- Install and Accept to begin downloading. Tap Open to install and the app will launch. A message will appear and is completely anonymous, this is just to improve the service of the app. You can either tap Cancel or OK depending on your choice. Change the setting anytime if you wish to.
- Click the ‘ON’ button to connect to a smart location that offers an optimal connection rate and speed near you. A connection request will appear asking permission to connect your VPN to a secured source. It’s a standard message that pops up before you can start using VPN to your android device. Click ‘OK’ to connect.
- Choose from the recommended location to get the best speed based on your current location. Tap the star icon next to locations that you favor to add it to your favorites.
UNINSTALLING VPN APP FROM YOUR ANDROID DEVICE
You can install and uninstall your ExpressVPN if you want to change your android device.
- Tap and hold the ExpressVPN app icon on your home screen, drag it to the garbage can icon on the upper right of your home screen.
- Click ‘OK’ to uninstall.
- The app is deleted from your device. Do the same procedures as mentioned above to your new device. Changing a device doesn’t mean changing a subscription!
ExpressVPN gives you a secured browsing experience anytime, anywhere. Get your ExpressVPN subscription and download the ExpressVPN app now on all your android device. One account for all!